Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ATTN: LADIES!! I just took off my gel nails. What should I do now. I'm getting a new set tomorrow. thanks?

I'm getting a full set tomorrow and would like to know what to do in the mean time to give my nails some air and still keep them healthy. Just looking for some input. Thanks Ladies. And guys if you are answering this question-More power to ya!!!ATTN: LADIES!! I just took off my gel nails. What should I do now. I'm getting a new set tomorrow. thanks?
Cuticle oil is nice to condition the skin around the nail bed. Then let your nails rest until tomorrow. Good luck! :]ATTN: LADIES!! I just took off my gel nails. What should I do now. I'm getting a new set tomorrow. thanks?
I dont quite understand why you would take them off just to get a new set tomorrow? let your nails have a break for about a month or more depending on how damaged they are massage almond oil into the nail bed to help them grow back stronger, then think about getting another set.
I would apply a great olive oil to the bed of my nail and cuticles. I would give my nails a break from gel/acrylic every 3 months and rest for 1 month before getting a new set.

No comments:

Post a Comment