Friday, February 5, 2010

What is a good tip for a full set of nails...?

I went to a lady 4 or 5 times a couple months ago. She had only been doing nails for a couple months so she wasn't the best. She still did a good job.. I just had some problems with lifting and stuff. Shes doing my nails tomorrow. I always tip about 5 dollars (the cost for a full set is $30) But, Im just wondering what other people consider an appropriate tip.What is a good tip for a full set of nails...?
I think $5 is a good tipWhat is a good tip for a full set of nails...?
I always give 5$ plus the extra ones.. by that i mean


If she charges me 37.. i give her those extra 3$ plus 5.


If she charges me 41.. i give her those extra 4 plus 5!


(rounded to the nearest 5.


BUUUUT i always get full set annnd nails and always go to the same lady.. theyre great.


SOOO you, can tip differently.


the appropriate tip for those kind of services is supposed to be 15%.
Depending on how good she is and how nice she is that day $2-5 it's already expensive enough to do it in the first place.
Do not go to her for that amount. I only have to pay 25

No comments:

Post a Comment