Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When I buy the self acrylic sets to fill my own nails, they pop off. Why?

I follow the directions, use a bonder and still they pop off. I even went to a beauty supply and got better stuff, acrylic powder, liquid, bonder, etc.When I buy the self acrylic sets to fill my own nails, they pop off. Why?
I use to have the same problem. I've been a professional nail technician for nearly two years now and from my experience, I can say that acrylic can be difficult to master. There's several factors that make a good set of acrylic nails, but I can promise that the best acrylic products in the world won't do you any good if your technique isn't good.





Acrylic is something you have to practice. Along with following the manufacturer's instructions to the letter, you have to learn to apply the acrylic in a manner that helps them adhere to the nail. You must also be careful not to let the acrylic touch the cuticle when applying it as that encourages lifting. Also try patting the acrylic down on the nail around the cuticle. That helps me. Other than having someone with experience actually demonstrate for you, all I can say is just to keep practicing.When I buy the self acrylic sets to fill my own nails, they pop off. Why?
im a nail technician and to be honest its safer to get a pro to do them there is less risk of damage to the nail plate but make sure to go to someone who is reputable r u could have problems like fungus and and damaged nail plate

Report Abuse



Try washing your hands with dish detergent first. That helps wash off natural oils on your hands and it doesn't have moisturizers in it. That helps my nail polish stay on and go on more evenly, maybe it will help your acrylics stay on too.
you need to make sure your nails are clean and then file the surface a little to make it rough so it will stick batter

No comments:

Post a Comment