Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How much does it cost for a full set of acrylic pink and white gel nails?

I went and got my nails done today and got the acrylic pinik and white gel nails. Although they did a great job they charged me 65$. I am thinking I should call tommorow and ask to speak to the owner. On the board it said fourty and up...I thoughthe said it was going to be 55$ which I thought was expensive but then he rang me up for 65$. I guess I should have said something then but I felt weird. So with a tip it cost me 75$. Is that expensive or normal?How much does it cost for a full set of acrylic pink and white gel nails?
Which one did you get? Acrylic nails, or gel nails? I don't understand which one you are asking about. Either way, it's more expensive for gel nails, though you did pay a lot for them. Then again, it also depends on where you had them done, and what the salon was like - was it a spa, a regular nail salon, etc. Some salons do charge that much, and more! If you feel that you paid too much, then maybe try to find another salon to get them filled since this one will probably be a little costly?


I hope you like them! Enjoy!
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment