Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If some one Locked you in a shed and nailed your pecker to a table , then gave you a blunt knife and set the?

shed on fire. What would you do??If some one Locked you in a shed and nailed your pecker to a table , then gave you a blunt knife and set the?
Wake up suddenly!!!,


sweating profusely!!!If some one Locked you in a shed and nailed your pecker to a table , then gave you a blunt knife and set the?
The more I look at this site, the more sick people I notice are on here. Who in their right mind would think of something like that let alone post it?
hahahaha change your name quickly to J W BOBBIT
Chop my ';pecker'; off and slowly roast it on the open fire








What a question!!
it would be the only time you'd see a skinny white *** running down the street with a table between me legs, chasing the b*****d with a blunt knife....lol.....
I think Dave hit the nail on the head when he said he was carrying the table down the street. I'd pick that table up and crash through the door of the shed!





BUT...... If my hands were free to do this, then there's NO way on God's green earth this dude would've been able to put a nail in my tallywhacker without me puttin' up a good fight!!
I guess this is not applicable for me!
This will probably get me a violation notice, but I would have erotic thoughts and with my rising ardour the nail would simply rise to the occasion and I would walk out the door and leg it as fast as I could to A%26amp;E
close my eyes and see if everything just goes away
have the opening for the movie sequel ';SAW 4: The Revenge!';
Does it size matter?
use the knife to pull out the nail, then run away.
Use the blunt knife to pry at the nail enough so I can pull it out with my hand.
slit his throat with the blunt knife before he ran out
use the knife to leaver the nail. better a nail hole than cut it off
Grab A hammer, pull up the nail, and run like heck
use the knife to pick the nail out my pecker then run lol...
just try to chip the wood away enough to get the nail out - or just burn baby burn
Laugh,,, I don't have one!!!!
pray God for rain!!
die! no way im cuttin off my pecker
Start Shi*ting myself with fear, then get brave %26amp; pull the nail out with my teeth..
Reach for the pry bar. I don't have a pecker.
Burn, baby, burn. Even though I could just pull the nail out, wouldn't it be a cool way to die?
**** myself

No comments:

Post a Comment