Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm worried my full-set gel nails are gonna fall off if i get water on them?

wat do i do--tell me guidelines for how long u can take a shower etc.I'm worried my full-set gel nails are gonna fall off if i get water on them?
if your gel nails are done properly they should stay on for at least a month, even two, until maybe one or two might loosen or break etc. you can stay in the shower for as long as you like. these nails will not come off, just go about your life as you always have. i mean you will have to get used to having longer nails, which takes a little time, not too long. and you will probably break one off by snapping it on something before it would ever fall off. the least of your worries with gel nails is water... hope this helps you out!I'm worried my full-set gel nails are gonna fall off if i get water on them?
Mine usually lasted a while after i got them..when you see enough of your real nail you should get them filled so they dont break off because thats a painful experience..
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment