Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gel-Set Nails? and Fills?

I want to get my gel set nails done over. When doing so should I ask for a ';Fill'; Or should I just say I want them done over. I hear people say ';Fill'; alot and I'm wondering what that means?Gel-Set Nails? and Fills?
';fill'; simply means refill....which means that the nail manicurist will ';refill'; your nails...basically you will get a new set of nailsGel-Set Nails? and Fills?
you just want a fill, for one thing it's (usually) cheaper, and you can still get them done the way you want
If this is your first set, ask for a filling. This is when they file around your nailbed, and add gel on that area- where your nail grows from. This ';fills-in'; the spot that grew out so they look new again.
fill, because this means ur getting them done over
Well I do nails and I say get a fill in because it's quicker,cheaper,and you would not have to worry about starting over you can keep getting fills untill your nails starts lifting,now if thier lifting then it's time to soak off and get a knew set.
fill means they fill in the gap between the nails and where its grown out. Done over is where they take them off completely and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment