Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should I get a full set, or just tips? Fake nails!!?

My mom just called and told me that she made an appointment for me to get my nails done, but I dont know if I want a full set or just tips? The full set tends to not come off as easy, but the Tips are prettier. I just dont know!!!! Man, its been so long since I had my nails done. I am excitedShould I get a full set, or just tips? Fake nails!!?
Full set and tips are the same thing. Are you talking about gel or acrylic? Gel is way better. Much prettier and stronger.Should I get a full set, or just tips? Fake nails!!?
id be very carefull with fake nails on becuase one time i went swimming 3 days after i got my nails done with my friend and she told me not 2 take them off. so i got in the pool with them on and we were having a race and we started on 2 different sides so when her head was going past my knee and my nail scraped on her shoulder so then three weeks later my nail finnally fell off.





~!So plz dont do anything i did!~
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment