Friday, February 5, 2010

How much time do I need to set aside to get my nails done? (French tips painted on, not acrylic.)?

I have to be somewher at 3pm on a Saturday, and I want my fingernails and toenails done in French tips (painted on/no acrylic). I tend to mess up my nails, so I'm wondering how much time to set aside the day of to get this done. :)How much time do I need to set aside to get my nails done? (French tips painted on, not acrylic.)?
it all depends on the place and if it is crowded. i have had my nails done in one hour but its also taken me almost two before.





i would suggest calling to make an appointment the day you are looking to get them done so you will not be running behind.





=].How much time do I need to set aside to get my nails done? (French tips painted on, not acrylic.)?
two hours definitely
2points for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment