Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where can I get a full set of UV Gel nails in southern california? Anyone know some good salons?

Preferably around LA/ Pasadena/ Moneterey Park area?


I had very bad experience with the nail salon in Japan town... the technician did a very bad job and filed an unusual amount of my real nails.... your recommendation will be highly appreciated.. (FULL SET - meaning not just top coat)Where can I get a full set of UV Gel nails in southern california? Anyone know some good salons?
You will be able to find very good, highly skilled techs on these two salon locators. I highly recommend using them. But, be prepared to pay more than your typical discount salon on the street corners and in strip malls charge. The end result is soooo worth it though. Now, I cannot guarantee that every single tech on these locators is a 'great' nail tech but I do know that most of them are very good or they wouldn't be listed on either one - especially the cnd.com site, in the first place:


http://www.cnd.com/Locate/Find-A-Salon.a鈥?/a>


http://www.beautytech.info/locator/index鈥?/a>


Good luck, and I really hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment