Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I got my nails done 2 weeks ago, should I get a new set or refill? And what's a refill?

Yes it's time for a refill. Refills are when your nails have grown out and you go to the nail salon so that they refill the nails with acrylic.I got my nails done 2 weeks ago, should I get a new set or refill? And what's a refill?
its called a fill-in, and yes its time for one of those. The first time you get your nails done, you get a full set, and afterward every two weeks you get a fill-in. Fill-ins are less expensive and take less time, you dont get them took off and put back on,that would be huge pointless waste of money and time, never heard of someone doing that before. so yes every two weeks, continue to go back and get fill-ins.I got my nails done 2 weeks ago, should I get a new set or refill? And what's a refill?
refill they go in and put nail product where your nails have grown, they reshape and repolish your nails and they look like they did the day you got them, ...its normally cheaper to get a refill..i only got new ones after about six months because my nails are flat and after that much time wearing acrylics my real nails are getting filed on the sides...
if you got the white tips put on then the outer cover on the nail is the fill so you can go every two weeks or so and they will buff it off and put this powder stuff on it and airbrush or paint it if necessary.its gonna be like the same thing when you first got it done
well it depends if they look damaged then get a refill. and a refill is just simply geting them re done. exept if u break just one nail and the rest are still good, u can get a REFILL on that nail only. hope u get it now;]
Get a refill. You haven't had them that long. And a refill is when they fill in the little bit of nail that has grown in the past few days.
http://getinthis.pa-extra.com


A very informative website, kindly stay in website and check.
Depends. Do you have cute feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment