Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I got a full set of acrylic nails - how do I remove them?

The place I got them done at was a place run by vietnamese people who had like two words to say to me, but chittered back and forth in vietnamese the whole time. He never told me about taking them off.





Do I go back to him? Will he charge me if I do? How much?


Or is there a way at home I can remove them?





Thanks.I got a full set of acrylic nails - how do I remove them?
They will charge you. You can remove them yourself by buying some Acetone from a beauty supply store and soaking them off on your own. If you don't have the time and energy to do this, just go back. They should charge b/t $10-$15 to remove them. Don't pay more than this. And stay out of those salons. They are SO rude and unprofessional...I refuse to give people my money when they talk about me in another language the whole time! Hope this helps.I got a full set of acrylic nails - how do I remove them?
It's best to have them removed at a nail salon because they have the skill, the tools and (hopefully) the patience. However, it doesn't sound as if you really want to go back to the place where you initially got them. So, you can remove them yourself but you will need to do it carefully - and please do not smoke or have anybody around keeping you company who does smoke. You have to use acetone and it's very flammable. Since removal is a multi-step process, you should look at one of the sites I've referenced below - both give great instructions. I had acrylic nails put on and after about 3 months, decided I didn't want the hassle any longer; I wasn't able to get them off myself, so I went to a nail salon. And, YES, they charge you to take them off. And it also hurts if you get somebody who is rough. After you have them taken off, take good care of your nails - it takes time for them to become healthy again because of the process they've been through and they'll also be sensitive for awhile.
everyone tells me to go back and have them removed it but everytime i had mine done (only twice!) i would get under the acrylic and slowly lift it off. IT'S HORRIBLE! and your nails will look so bad. it can hurt really bad and take days sometimes. i tried soaking it in acetone and it didnt work. :[





i'd go back and have them take it off. you may spend a little more, but it wont completely ruin your nails.
you can go to a place that has stuff for you nails and should have stuff you can put like in a bowl and soak your fingers in and theyll come off
get some acetone from a nearby beauty supply........

No comments:

Post a Comment