Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I just got my license to do nails, how much do i charge for a full set?

Depends where you live. If you are trying to compete with vietnamese shops, that use nail damaging drills - you better low ball. Just starting out you won't be able to charge $70, unless you work at a dayspa. I would try to get into a cute little nail shop that has an established clientele and lots of walk in/foot traffic. Since you won't have established clients you'll be able to take the over flow. I wouldn't charge more than $25 until you are able to get your speed up. Unless of course, the shop has an established rate, then you go with their price. Remember, you'll be responsible for rent, but some shops will allow you to work but want 40% or so from your charges instead of rent. You'll have to figure out which will be more cost effective for you.I just got my license to do nails, how much do i charge for a full set?
The places I visit usually charge $17-$20 for a full set (depending on if its glass nails, solar, gel, etc.). And for refills, around $13-$15. I'm from New Orleans and the nail techs there used to do designs free with any full set or refill and business there was ALWAYS crowded. Hope I helped :)I just got my license to do nails, how much do i charge for a full set?
at first, advertise and ask for 5 dollars or so cheaper than your competitors


if anything, break even with each customer





then after you have some regulars


match your competitors' price


if not a few dollars cheaper
Go check what the prices are for nail shops.


I don't know the price - but how did you get your license without knowing the prices of a full set? (lol)
depends on ur region do some spy work at nail shops ard u charge a lil less then after u got a client base charge same level wit couple perks and maybe sell a lil weed on the side
$25


Great price.


More customers.


Happy you.
solar


45


acrilic


30
depends on your skill level.


When i go to get mine done it comes to like 50-60 $

No comments:

Post a Comment